Sunday, December 23, 2007

Rhythm loves "TamannA"


"TamannA"

Tamanna Bhatia is her full name.She was born on 21st december 1989.She was acted in some add films before comming 2 film industry.'Sree' was her 1st telugu film.She acted in Tamil n Hindi Films.Now she is getting good oppurtunities in Telugu n Tamil Film Industries.Some of the main heros in Telugu industry is trying 2 act with her and forcing their producers for her.TamannA is a big cricket fan.She loves watching cricket.If any body want 2 know more about her you can visit her official website
http://www.tamannaah.sifymax.com/ . I wish my sweeet,coool,naughty,bubbly,glorious,georgeous n my angel TamannA all the best for ur future.
I love U so so so so soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much "TamannA".


"plz leave a comment" then i can know what U all are feeling bout this blogsite.

Thank 'U'

keep watching for new images of tamanna

my e-mail : rhythmlovestamanna@gmail.com

No comments:

Blog Archive